Monday, March 28, 2011

unpleasant dreams...


I think this is probably the first thing I have put up here that is actually recent.

Den is like an unpleasant dream and I mean that as a compliment. Unpleasant in the sense that you had a dream that you finger banged a dog or something. I dunno. Not that I have ever dreamed anything like that but I imagine I would not be stoked to wake up and know my mind came up like that. Hell, I guess my mind did come up with that comparison.

Well, anyways, Den is a new band from Chicago. Imagine a little dinosaur rock like Black Sabbath(they do cover Symptom of the Universe) or maybe even Blue Cheer. Then throw in a little Godsheadsilo or Man is the Bastard . Finally if you throw in a little bit of the noisy Boner records bands from the 1990s and some bands from Touch & Go circa the early 90s you are probably getting somewhere.

So yeah, get into it. They are a good band and it would be nice if people took attention.


http://www.mediafire.com/?wjwcb3lrpw1pbc0

2 comments: