Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pikadori



Today is March 15th 2011, 9 years to the day that a band that means the world to me, released their first (and only) album. The band is Pikadori and their untitled album literally changed my life and had a pretty tremendous impact on lil ol 19 year old me.

I think if i tried to put into words they would fail me, all i can say is Pikadori are one of the most important bands I've ever experienced.  I was lucky enough to get to do my very first tour with them as well as multiple weekends and one off shows here and there, as a result i eventually become relatively close friends with them which lead to me becoming friends with alot of their friends and even touring with said friends and then even moving to Pittsburgh,PA because i loved these people so much.

Tours end, bands break up, friends lose touch, people move away/on, but in the end you're luckily left with more memories than you even have time to share and of course, the music. There's nothing much more that i can say except, LIVE THE LIFE!

Thank You Joel,Joey,Jason and Jacob.




DOWNLOAD

As an added bonus, here for your enjoyment is their entire set from 9 years ago.
part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment