Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thrash Metal Magazine-where it all started..


I think I was 13 years old, may have even been 12. The grocery store in my shithole little town had a magazine called Thrash Metal. Liking metal and wanting to find more bands that sounded like Anthrax and Metallica either me or my little brother bought it. Yes, there were features on metal bands, but what I remember most were features on bands like Agnostic Front and Excel. There was also a small feature on this band called Bl'ast!. All of these bands seemed very intriguing and I was curious what the difference between this "hardcore" music and speed metal was. Anyways, here's Bl'ast's first lp Power of Expression. You probably already have it but if you don't do yourself a favor and get it. They do "damaged" era black flag almost as well as black flag did it, intense jams, occasional long songs, little train that could drumming. You get the deal.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jgmjdnmdgtm

No comments:

Post a Comment